Consulting to - -
- Communities in economic distress - helping them conceive, create, plan, implement and manage economic development, reinvestment,
business and job creating programs.
- State, county, and local governments - helping them generate investment in chronically destitute towns.
- Corporations, chambers of commerce, and trade associations - that have tarnished or poor reputations, and little or no social engagement, helping them create robust, proactive CSR programs.
- Banks and other financial institutions - that want a better approach to CRA initiatives.
- Foundations - that want to change focus and become providers of capital for community uplift
- NGOs - that want to create new partnerships and strengthen their programs .
- Labor unions - that want to step up their social and community engagement, and find new ways to pursue their basic missions.
- International development institutions and agencies, and USAID and World Bank prime and subcontractors - that need added special staff assistance.